The best comes out of you when you hit a low in life. The same has happened with million and i guess same is happening with me.The reason for creating this blog is to check whether i suck at writing stories or can actually entertain people with different imagination.
The story which I will be publishing through this blog is purely fictional and does not relate with anyone though i have cooked few incidents of my life with my imaginations. I hope you people will like it as it has bit of reality and bit of imaginary touch. Now up to you guys to figure out which one is what......
The story which I will be publishing through this blog is purely fictional and does not relate with anyone though i have cooked few incidents of my life with my imaginations. I hope you people will like it as it has bit of reality and bit of imaginary touch. Now up to you guys to figure out which one is what......
No comments:
Post a Comment